Your comments and participation in discussions are most welcome. I will try to respond to each one in a timely manner. For the overall well-being of the general readership, I will review comments from time to time. Those that are off-topic or clearly selling something generally won’t make the cut. I also request a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but please approach with mutual respect.
Given the intrepid landscape of our ever-evolving cyber-world, I need to re-state the above in legalese as follows:
By posting any comments, posts or other material on the Free Agent Economics blog, you give Free Agent Economics the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Free Agent Economics in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
Free Agent Economics reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Free Agent Economics against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.