The best we can do is size up the chances, calculate the risks involved, estimate our ability to deal with them, and then make our plans with confidence.
[Source: Henry Ford, Founder, Ford Motor Company.]
Under Construction. Thanks for your patience.
Calculators & Worksheets
- Financial Planning Flowchart A worksheet of sorts from Businessweek to assess your financial planning needs
- MS Bond Calculator Compare the total return of two bonds using the yield to maturity function, or determine whether you’re better off investing in taxable or municipal bonds using the tax-equivalent yield function.
- MS IRA Calculator Morningstar’s IRA Calculator – determine contribution limits, figure out which IRA is best for you, find out if IRA conversion is for you
- Small Business Calculator SmartMoney.com’s quick and easy calculator to figure out the costs of starting a small business
- Startup Economics A tool from SmartAsset.com to assess how different funding events will affect you and your investors over time, and at exit. You can also specify different co-founder share allocations and add Employee or Advisor shares.
- Various Personal Finance Calculators Collection of recommended personal finance calculators from the Wall Street Journal
- Various Personal Finance Calculators From the Quantitative Wealth Management Analytics (QWeMA) Group and based on the work of Dr Moshe Milevsky and a group of financial engineers, economic scientists and applied mathematicians.